Free Patient App
Provide your patients the ability to record their own family health history and determine risk for inherited disease before the clinic visit by using the free FamGenix mobile app.
- Patient owned family health history app accessible via the App Store or Google Play or via FamGenix.com.
- Simple and quick cancer screening questionnaire guides patients to track necessary family health data to determine inherited risk and whether the patient meets criteria for referral to genetic counseling or testing.
- Patients can invite and share data with other family members.
- Can be updated by the patient anytime changes occur.
Clinicians can login via FamGenix.com and view patient’s pedigree and family history data.
- View patient entered data from the FamGenix app, or enter family history data for patients on your own without the app. Pedigrees are automatically generated.
- Instantly determine whether the patient meets referral criteria for further counseling and genetic testing.
- Determine 5 year and lifetime cancer risk from built-in risk modeling tools including BOADICEA, Gail and Claus. More will be added soon.
- Communicate with patients via the app after review.
- Query and run reports on your patient population.
Exclusive Distributor of BOADICEA v4
BOADICEA (The Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm) is a risk modeling program used to calculate probabilities of carrying mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, and to estimate future risks of breast and ovarian cancer based on family history.
App Coming Soon
FamHis is the exclusive distributor of BOADICEA version 4, with a variety of access and licensing options to fit your needs. The BOADICEA risk assessment model will also be included in the FamGenix platform when it is released. Contact us to discuss your interest in utilizing BOADICEA for your organization.
White Label Option
If you’re a healthcare entity looking for a pedigree and family history solution, you’ve found the ultimate platform.
With 20 years experience of developing software tools for family history solutions world wide, why not license our technology and leave the hassles of handling complex families to us?
Brand the software as your own and simply use us as your family history software development team.
Contact us for more details.