The premier software platform for recording and managing family histories for your patients.
Free Patient App
Provide your patients the ability to record their own family health history before the clinic visit by using the free FamGenix mobile app.
- Patient owned family health history app accessible via the App Store or Google Play or via web app at FamGenix.com.
- Simple and quick cancer screening questionnaire guides patients to track necessary family health data to identify high-risk individuals who meet criteria for further genetic counseling or testing.
- Patients can invite and share data with other family members.
- Can be updated by the patient anytime changes occur.
Healthcare providers can login to our Provider portal via FamGenix.com and view the patient’s pedigree and family history data.
- Auto-generated pedigrees – View pedigree and patient entered data from the FamGenix app, or enter family history data and draw pedigrees for patients not using the app.
- Auto-identify high-risk patients – Instantly determine whether the patient meets referral criteria for further genetic counseling and genetic testing.
- Built-in cancer risk assessment – Determine 5 year and lifetime cancer risk from integrated risk assessment tools including BOADICEA, Gail and Claus. Tyrer-Cuzick and Bayes-Mendel will be added soon.
- Stay updated – Communicate with patients via the app after review and optionally receive updates as their health history changes.
White Label Option to Brand and Customize Your Own App
If you’re a healthcare entity looking for a pedigree and family history solution, you’ve found the ultimate platform.
With 20 years experience of developing software tools for family history solutions worldwide, why not license our technology and leave the hassles of handling complex families to us?
Brand the software as your own with custom logos, colors, labeling and questionnaires, and simply use us as your family history software development team.
BOADICEA v5 Reseller
BOADICEA (The Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm) is a risk modeling program used to calculate probabilities of carrying mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, and to estimate future risks of breast and ovarian cancer based on family history.
FamHis is a reseller of BOADICEA version 5, with a variety of access and licensing options to fit your needs. The BOADICEA risk assessment model is also included in the FamGenix platform. Contact us to discuss your interest in utilizing BOADICEA for your organization.